Saturday 23 May 2015

Hello!

Welcome to my blog 😄

I'm Jayne. I'm a middle school and senior maths teacher, a student studying Primary Education, a mum, a partner, and a lover of all things fantasy.

Corey is my handsome man friend who takes care of me. He's a bit of a jack of all trades but he's extra super into games of all kinds, and martial arts. He loves to obsessively research and practice until he's an expert in whatever his focus is on. Seriously, hours of streaming Magic the Gathering comps. Hooouuuuurrrrssssss. Lucky we have a good internet plan.

Elsie is my wild child daughter. She's such an energetic and entertaining little thing. She loves people, and is very confident having a conversation with any adult on any topic, but is a slightly less so with other kids. She loves anything My Little Pony, Adventure Time, superheroes or princess related, and loves drawing, writing, painting, puzzles and making huge messes too 😁 
We shorten her name to Else all the time, because, you know, that one less syllable just saves so much time and energy 😋 and with that knowledge you'll find the title slightly more hilarious now, I'm sure.

I write about everything under the sun, from the importance of learning maths, to my thoughts on the latest GoT episode, to Fun things done with Else, to how to win at Hearthstone (well, that will be Corey, if I can get him to contribute, I'm really thoroughly average at it).

Please enjoy our misadventures and musings, definitely leave your thoughts in the comments 🎉👍

No comments:

Post a Comment